Cape Cod Estate planning Massachusetts:
6/11/2019 10:00:00 AM
"Have Changes in the Law Sabotaged Your Estate Plan?"
Last year brought significant changes in Estate Planning Law.
Learn how these & other recent changes impact your Estate Plan:
|The American Taxpayer Relief Act||The New Uniform Probate Code|
The Affordable Care Act
|The New Uniform Trust Code|
This timely and important seminar will answer the critical question:
"Have Changes in the Law made your trust obsolete?"
You will Learn:
- About the gaping multi-million dollar tax loop hole & how you can take advantage of it
- How to "Divorce-Proof" the inheritance you leave your loved ones
- Why the Massachusetts Estate Tax is now optional - but only if you plan correctly!
- How to Permanently Repeal State & Federal Estate Taxes on your estate ~ without an Act of Congress
- How to make your estate plan Income Tax Efficient ~ and why your current plan could cost your family a lot of money in unnecessary income taxes!
- The "right" way and the "wrong" way to leave your IRA, 401(k), 403(b) or other qualified plan (most people choose the wrong way ~ but you don’t need to be one of them!)
- Why most out-of-state (Florida) residents don’t know that they are still subject to the Massachusetts Estate Tax on their Massachusetts second home ~ and how to avoid it!
- How you can amend an Irrevocable Trust ~ and when you should
- New Trust techniques that may save you & your family thousands of dollars following the new 2013 tax law!
The Law Offices of Boyd & Boyd, P.C. has specialized exclusively in the area of Estate Planning for over 30 years, and has offices conveniently located nearby. Join the many families who have turned to us to setup their Living Trust or upgrade their existing one!
Find Out Whether Your Living Trust Plan Passes
Our Critical 10 Point Test!
Join us for a FREE seminar unlike any you’ll ever attend!